Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ElectroLiquid Aggregation

Stephen Hawkins + Florence Nightingale

People constantly ask me why I'm never angry, and why I never write about my disability. It's simple... I think one's feelings waste themselves in words, and one has to get on with life, and that's what I'm doing. People won't have time for you if you're always angry or complaining. So, instead of writing, one ought to distill their feelings into actions which bring results.


ORIGINAL QUOTES:

STEPHEN HAWKINSIt is a waste of time to be angry about my disability. One has to get on with life and I haven't done badly. People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.

FLORENECE NIGHTINGALEYou ask me why I do not write something... I think one's feelings waste themselves in words, they ought all to be distilled into actions and into actions which bring results.

No comments: